I used to joke about 'my two little girls' as Adrian (as an 18 month old) loved everything pink, hair clips and dolls. Whilst he still loves dolls (and makes a fantastic daddy), there is no doubt in my mind that my youngest is definitely a BOY!!
A typical day starts with him coming in whining "I'm hungry...". After 2 pieces of toast and a couple of Weetbix, he's off outside to ride his bike. There's been heavy dew overnight so he complains "wet mummy, wet" only to be told to "go and get a towel and dry it then!" After a quick wipe over, he's off riding the front court yard like Evil Kineevil! If it's not the bike, it's "you play football mummy?" or "we go racing cars mummy?". And if he's not playing, it's "me hungry mummy..."
Recently, we have been playing the game 'which hand?'. Not sure how it was happening but I always seemed to pick the wrong hand (even when I could swear I saw it) and Adrian would very happily point out I was wrong. Just the other day, nanna bought a bag of musk sticks. As the kids had both been good, they got a treat. Adrian decided he would play 'which hand' with me. Both hands were behind his back so I made my best guess. When I was once again chose the wrong hand and he proudly showed off the musk stick in the other hand, I laughed to mum that he must switch it behind his back. She was in stitches and when she explained that he had actually had both hands on it and let go of the hand I chose, I knew the devilry is gender based!!!
Kenya, on the other hand, puts lip gloss on CONSTANTLY,carries an Avon catalogue around with her for weeks and changes her shoes 3 times a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment