Well, I finally got around to starting my blog! I have every intention of sharing my innermost crazy, funny, stupid thoughts and everyday situations with those near and dear to me and anyone else who cares enough to take the time to read it.
Firstly, you must never report me to DOCS.... Whilst I may write what I WOULD like to do to my beautiful children or loving husband, thinking and doing are two totally different things!!!
I've had this theory confirmed by a counsellor who said "It's ok to think about putting your child in the rubbish bin - as long as you don't actually do it!"
The title of my blog page comes from a take on a friend's expression "sh*ts n giggles" but didn't think it quite appropriate.
I hope you enjoy reading my anecdotes and feel free to comment.
Fiona :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment